Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Can an Otaku/Kawaii Lover Buy at Pacific Mall?

People visiting the GTA should visit Pacific Mall, in Markham. The area around Pacific Mall is also considered Chinatown, meaning lots of cute things!

I know everyone loves pictures, so get prepared for some pictures I took on my last few visits there!













Those pictures were taken with my old cell phone. The quality from that cell phone is not the same as the one I have now, which is supposedly better than the old one. GAHH! 

These are just a few of the many things you can find at Pacific Mall. You can find everything from Hello Kitty toasters and hello kitty t.vs to anime posters and cosplay here. (Just in case you were wondering which cosplays there are, I've seen Haruhi Suzumiya, Naruto, Shugo Chara, and some others.) I took these pictures without considering that they would one day be posted here. They were taken before I even thought about creating this blog. Because of that, there are no pictures of the stores these came from, or even stores in general. Also, there aren't enough variety of pictures I took of otaku things. Next time, I promise pictures of the stores! One thing I can't promise are pictures of the insides, since some don't allow it. 

Pacific Mall is what I call a Kawaii lover's and an otaku's heaven. I don't think anyone would disagree with me on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment