Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Break Calls For Some Shopping!

I'll be going on a shopping trip on Monday with Anna, Julie, and C-chan soon! I can't wait to buy more manga! Although I'm not sure I'll be able to buy any manga, since I'm saving up for the MTAC (next weekend!). I know Anna will for sure buy manga, so I'll put up a post about our stuff we'll buy.

The one manga I really want is finally in stock at my local Chapters!




There are three copies in stock, and I hope I'll own one of the three! I found it really funny when I read it online. I only read the first chapter, but I found it worth buying, so I really hope it'll still be there.  

At the back, it says,

Mafuyu is the ideal yanki chick-no-nonsense, take-charge, and hard-hitting. But when she gets expelled for being a delinquent, her mother, fed up with her daughter's wayward ways, sends Mafuyu to an isolated school far off in the country.

Mafuyu, determined to make the best of the situation and make her mother proud, decides to turn over a new, feminine, well-behaved leaf. But her yanki soul can't be kept down, and the night before school starts she finds herself defending some guy who's getting beaten up. One slip wouldn't have been a problem, except the guy is…her teacher?! How can Mafuyu learn to be a girly girl if her teacher won't let her forget her yanki past?


In regards to the recent Japanese tsunami disaster, I have contacted my relatives in the Pacific, and they were fine. They told me that the water rose a few feet, but nothing really happened. To think I was scared that morning! I still watch the news a few times a day to recieve updates. It turns out the ceiling of the nuclear plant caved in this morning, and a fire started. There are worries because there was a radiation leak.

Please continue to show Japan your support.







Photo rights go to Shojo Beat/Viz Media/Hakusensha and Izumi Tsubaki

No comments:

Post a Comment