Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sephora x Hello Kitty Collaboration!

I went to the mall yesterday, and found out that the Hello Kitty x Sephora promotion is still underway! When I went inside Sephora, I found that all the employees were wearing those pink hello kitty bow headbands! I rushed in to see if they were selling those in the store, but none could be found to be sold to the public.

I remember going into Sephora earlier this month to check out the prices, to see if I could buy anything, but this asian writing this didn't end up buying anything. That's what I get for being a cheapo!

I'm also glad I didn't buy anything because I'm trying to save up for the MTAC and Anime North. I'm not 100% sure that I'll be going to either of them, but it's nice to save up some money, just in case. I don't want another "not-enough-money-I-can-barely-buy-anything" incident. Ugh. That was terrible.

In any case, I'm still excited for the two events. I really hope I can make it!


One of the windows at Sephora

*Sorry for the blurry picture! It was taken by cell phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment