Friday, March 18, 2011

Today's Kawaii Item(s)! (Day 8)

Today's kawaii item is...


.... my Hello Kitty - Tuxedo Sam Sanrio 50th Anniversary plushie!!!

About the item: ¸
I got her at Animal World, during their closing sale, which was 50% off everything in the store. With the store being really expensive and having all these kawaii things, I couldn`t resist. These "straight from Sanrio" plushies are hard to find around the GTA, too. Since they were in the midst of a sale (which was pretty rare, coming from them) a lot of the Sanrio plushies disappeared. For the 50th anniversary collection, all that was left was this Tuxedo Sam, or Hangyodon. I picked Tuxedo Sam. I really wished I could`ve gotten the My Melody one! It`s fine, though. I don`t have anything of Tuxedo Sam, so I now have my first Tuxedo Sam item!

I'll be buying more kawaii items tomorrow, and on Sunday, if all goes well.

That means more "Kawaii Item of the Day" posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment