Sunday, February 20, 2011

Strapya Kana Nishino x Gemcerey Princess Charm


The photo was taken from and the charm can be ordered here.

It's been a while since this came out, but I want to share it anyway.

I never thought Kana Nishino would actually have products out.

If you don't know who she is, she's a very famous singer in Japan, and supposedly is popular among the  Gyaru. Her audience not only consists of gyaru, but also the older generation.

She's one of my most favourite Jpop singers ever. In my list, Ayumi Hamasaki was always number one. Lately, Ayumi Hamasaki has changed the styles of her songs. These are styles that don't appeal to me very much. Meanwhile, Kana Nishino has been releasing songs that, on the first listening, have moved me. Not only have her songs grabbed my attention, but her voice, in my opinion, and the opinion of many other friends of mine, is perfect. I think it sounds cute. Not anime cute, but cute just to the point that it sounds in a way, mature. It's too hard for me to describe.

Here's one of her recent videos, Kimitte:




She has so many good songs out right now that I can't think of a favourite! I've loved all her songs since Tokutemo with Mr. Wise. Well, I discovered her when that song first came out, and since then, I've been watching out for any songs that she puts out. I didn't really like her songs before Tokutemo, but she's really changed since then.

 She has really good potential, and I think she's really brought it out. If I could buy her songs right now, I would, but those things aren't too easily accessible where I live. I'm going to have to wait for Anime North 2011. They sold Ayumi Hamasaki and Nami Tamaki CDs there, so they should be selling some Kana Nishino ones this year.


If I can find a Kana Nishino CD or her cell phone charm,  at the "nearby" (closest, around 45 minutes away. T^T) asian mall, I'll post pictures up! I just hope I can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment