Friday, February 4, 2011

Daily Life of an Otaku: Buying Mistress Fortune

I bought more manga recently! Sadly, just one (cries). I went shopping with my friends Anna and Julie, who also bought manga! Who bought the most out of the three of us? Of course, Anna, who LOVES her books. She bought seven of them today. She has been known to shop for fifteen in a single day. Crazy, isn't it?

*Sorry for the poor cell phone quality!



Left to Right: Julie's pile, Anna's pile, and my pile. Ha, mine and Julie's aren't even piles.





^There's Anna's pile of manga! She's known for buying 15 in a day. Shocking, isn't it? She decided to tone down on the costs lately.



^Left to right is Julie's, Anna's and mine. We exhausted the store's supply within a day!


The sypnosis at the back reads:
     
       "Fourteen year-old Kisaki Tachikawa has psychic powers. She works for PSI, a secret government agency that fights aliens. She's in love with her partner Giniro, but PSI won't allow operatives to get involved. Just when Kisaki thinks she may be getting closer to Giniro, she finds out she's going to be California!"

It's by the famous Arina Tanemura! Of course, in my opinion, it was awesome! I give it a rating of 4 out of 5. My sister loved it, and I think a lot of people would too, because of its humour and story. I reccomend this manga to everyone! (Especially since the graphics are cute!)

Here's a couple of pictures of the posters at the back: (Again, I apologize for the ugly cell phone quality.)





I love Tanemura-sensei's art!

I'll be posting more updates of mangas I buy in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment