Monday, February 28, 2011

Lolita Documentaries

Within the first few months on discovering lolita fashion (as in falling in love with it the second time I discovered it), I searched for anything relating to lolita fashion on youtube. After finding my first lolita documentary, my heart was set upon finding even more. For those who just discovered the fashion and would like to find out more, documentaries are a great source of information, since there are lifestylers there who explain about their experiences with the fashion.

I want to share that information with everyone. Here are just a few of the documentaries out there:

My first Lolita fashion documentary finding!







Here's also something interesting: Nana Kitade, a jpop artist known for following Lolita fashion, talking about Lolita fashion at a Baby, The Stars Shine Bright Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment