Monday, February 28, 2011

Drawing and Loving Life!

First, Loving Life!

My friend Anna just sent me an email that made my day! Thank you, Anna! I was in need of something to make me laugh today! It reminds me of a quote I saw in the hallways in middle school:
"A day without laughter is a day wasted."
I don't remember who wrote this, but ever since, I've been making sure I share a laugh everyday!

I've been thinking about this for a while - drawing something and posting it up. I'm not exactly the best artist in the world, but I'm a perfectionist, so any artwork I show must somehow live up to my expectations. Since I'm announcing this to the world, I'm going to have to have to keep this promise.

So, in a few months or so, expect a drawing post!

Continue to love life everyone! We all have one life to live this world, so let's not waste it! Make the best of what time we have left to live!

A Vocaloid nuigurumi at Pacific Mall - Nuigurumis are one of the things in life that make me happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment