Thursday, February 24, 2011

Today's kawaii Item(s) (Day 2)

Today's kawaii item is...


my little milk cell phone charm from  a gachapon!

It feels like it's been forever since I last wrote something, although it's only been a few days. I was out of ideas for the first time. I was being lazy, not wanting to work out some effort to upload pictures from my cell phone, so I picked an old picture I previously had uploaded (the reason why you can see the other kawaii items at the back!). Had I not been lazy, the background would've been white, just like the picture in my post about my chibi dolls (or should I say, nuigurumi!).

About the item:
As I said earlier, the milk cell phone charm is from a gachapon, one of the things I'm addicted to. I'm becoming a very serious gachapon collector. It's my second milk cell phone charm. My first one looks exactly the same, but with a red top, given to me by one of my best friends.

I can't wait to find more and more! I've been told they're a waste of money, but they're so cute! They are definitely more expensive if bought in Japan, so I'm thankful that they're as cheap as they are here. In Japan, I've seen prices around $6. There are stores here in North America that specialize in gachapon, and also have prices as high as these. I like saving money so I can buy more, so I buy from the $2 gachapons. They usually are around $2 anyways.

More "Today's Kawaii Item(s)!" posts to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment