Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Next Month Is...

...Asian Heritage month!


I'll try to think up a lot of ideas for next month. I already have a lot of ideas, but that doesn't mean I'll stop thinking of more!


There's going to be so much to write about! I know I'll be writing a bit about Asian history (one of my favourite subjects!), but I know the general population isn't too interested in that. 

Aside from Asian Heritage month, I finally donated to Japan! What an accomplishment! I couldn't find a charity to hand it to in person, but when I finally found one, I was glad! Please continue to show your love for Japan! We know the nuclear disaster isn't over yet, so continue to show them your support! 

Another thing I accomplished recently was getting another poster! My Vampire Knight poster won't be so lonely anymore. My new Sailor Moon poster will keep it company! I came very, very close to getting that Shugo Chara cosplay this weekend. My sister and cousins went to Pacific Mall without me, because I went to an important event this weekend. Because they weren't able to attend, they went to Pacific Mall to get back at me. I told my sister to buy me the cosplay, and that I would pay her back after, but she decided not to. At the very least, I have a new Sailor Moon poster. I shouldn't complain too much.

Shugo Chara cosplay, I'm coming after you!

No comments:

Post a Comment