Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Day of Browsing Through Yumetenbo's Hime Section

One thing I just noticed was that with all those Mother-Daughter outfits Yumetenbo is selling, a mom and her daughter could actually "twin" up!









I also took a look at their beautiful yukata!





I would love to own these clothes! Owning them and wearing them would be a dream come true. I'm not such a big fan of prints, but hime gyaru has turned that view around (lolita too)! It's only limited to the floral hime prints of modern hime style clothes and yukata, though. I think that's still a step up.

I'm much more closer to having hime style clothes than my dream yuki cross cosplay, since I have access to it every few months. In the event that I do buy hime style clothes before I get cosplay, I would wear them to Anime North next month (still anticipating it!).

Sorry for the lack of kawaii item posts lately! As soon as I get motivation again, I'll be posting them up like crazy! I might have that sense of motivation soon, but it isn't in me yet. I'm still waiting patiently for it.





Photo rights go to Yumetenbo and Rakuten

 

No comments:

Post a Comment