Friday, June 17, 2011

Today's Kawaii Item(s)! Day 17

Our kawaii item today is...
Notre chose kawaii aujourd'hui est...



... my pink Hello Kitty marker!
...mon marqeur rose Hello Kitty!

More information on the item:
I bought it at Wonderland, last year. There was a store with a lot of Hello Kitty things! There were purses, t-shirts, and a lot more!  All of which were Hello Kitty. There were kanji on the pen, and I could read yume, and ai (dream and love). I was very happy when I bought this and I am sure that I will return there when I go to Wonderland this year.

Plus information sur le chose:
Je l'ai acheté à Wonderland, l'anneé dernier. Il y avait un magasin qui a beaucoup des choses Hello Kitty! Il y avait des sac à mains, des tee-shirts, et beaucoup plus! Touts qui sont de Hello Kitty. Il y a des kanji sur le marqeur, et je peux lire yume, et ai, (rêve et amour). J'étais trés contente quand je l'ai acheté, et je suis sûr que j'y retourner quand je vais à Wonderland cette anneé.

No comments:

Post a Comment