Friday, May 20, 2011

Anime North Doubts

    I'm not too sure if I will be able to make it to Anime North this year, but I'm praying that I will have nothing that will keep me from having at least a few hours there. I'm not going the full weekend, but I'm still debating over saturday or sunday. On saturday I have commitments in the morning and in the later afternoon, which would leave me with a few hours, just like last time (it was still worth it!) and I also might have to go to a party. On sunday is another morning commitment, but I would have the rest of the day for fun. If I were to go sunday, I would only make it at around one o'clock, leaving me just about 5 or 6 hours to fun with other otakus.

    Another change this year is that my friend, V-chan won't be going with us, and will be going with her school's anime club (they are so lucky they have one!). I was really hoping I could go with her again this year, but things happen. I might bump into her there, so who knows? I bumped into a lot of other school friends there last year!

    I'm hoping with all my might! My countdown would be a waste if I don't go. I really hope I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment